Tada drashtuh svaroope avasthanam
At that time (of concentration) the seer (Pursa) rests in his own state
“As soon as the waves have stopped and the lake has become quiet, we see the ground below the lake. With the mind, when it’s calm, we see what our own nature is, we remain our own selves”
BOOK YOUR CLASS TODAY
IN STUDIO OR ZOOM LIVE
BOOK your classes online. If you are making several bookings you’ll have to refresh the page each time to see them listed.
Make sure there’s AVAILIBILTY and class not been CANCELED before hand cause of holidays.
DARK BLUE – Class on line via ZOOM
LIGHT BLUE – Class in STUDIO/ZOOM LIVE
PURPLE – Class in STUDIO
TURQUOISE – Class private
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- CREATE your account and password
- Chose the class you’d like to participate in
- To LOG OUT or SIGN UP FOR MORE CLASSES, chose “make another reservation”
- Don’t forget to RELOAD the page after each reservation
- Evening classes from Tuesday the 2nd May, 18h15 – 19h30
The studio will be closed 1,18, 19 and 29th od May cause of the holidays.
- WORKSHOP Saturday 6th, 09h30 – 12h00
WORKSHOPS – ATELIERS – IN DEPTH PRACTICE